‘Hairburst Chewable Hair Vitamins are the tasty way to ensure you are getting the essential vitamins for, faster hair growth. We created this product for people who find it hard to swallow tablets but still want longer, stronger healthier hair.
Hairburst provides a different approach to hair maintenance, a professional product that works from the inside out, our chewable vitamins contain the vital ingredient for hair growth including Biotin, Selenium, Zinc, B5, B6 & B12
Our chewable hair vitamins work to combat the negative impact daily lives can have on your hair. We are all guilty of committing hair sins, whether that’s not having your nutrition on point, over styling with heat or chemicals , excessive dying or just simply age and genetics. We’re here to help’
So at the moment I am 4 months in using a mixture of the chewable hair vitamins and the capsule version. I am not too sure my hair has grown too much, although my nails and skin are looking very healthy! What I would say is that the hair appears thicker and shinier. I’ve got 2 more bottles of the capsule to take, so I’ll give you another update in a couple of months time x
These are my top tips (taken from my own personal experience) on how to grow gorgeous long, thick hair before your wedding day. It’s good to start thinking about growing your hair as soon as you’ve become engaged, as good quality length and thickness takes time. You may even need to start from the beginning with an especially short hair cut if your hair is thinning. Cutting the hair short will relieve the pressure on the scalp and allow new growth to be healthier and thicker.
- Tell your hairdresser you are wanting to grow your hair, and have regular trims every 6-8 weeks depending on your growth rate. Letting your hairdresser know your aim allows them to tailor the trim to cut out the split ends, whilst leaving the healthy hair to grow to its potential.
- Resist the urge to wash and brush your hair everyday. By simply running your fingers through your hair to get rid of knots, saves undue stress on the hair and scalp. It can also create a nice beach wave effect. Also, think about washing your hair every other day to allow the hair time to gain back its natural oils – which coat the hair in a natural protectant.
- Invest in a really good brush that is kind to your hair. Tangle teasers are popular for a reason, as they gently comb through the hair without pulling too much at the scalp. They are also very good for children’s hair too.
- I always start my day with a hair supplement taken with my breakfast. I find if I make it part of my morning routine then I don’t forget to take them. I personally love the Hairburst supplements and have been using them for half a year. I find the extra vitamin boost helps with hair growth, thickness and gives the hair a silky finish. Coupled with a diet high in fruit and veg this has made all the difference.
- Avoid over styling hair everyday with heat. I tend to do a lovely beach wave using my hair straighteners twice a week, with a heat protectant, some styling cream, leave in conditioner and a salty sea spray. Sometimes I’ll add some oil if the hair is particularly dry. Reducing the amount of heat and adding the correct products can make all the difference.
And good luck girlies! x
Kate Middleton has become most famous for her beautiful glossy, long thick hair with many a client asking for the ‘Middleton’ in hair salons up and down the country. But how does she do it? Well, here are a few secrets to achieving that very same healthy shine for your wedding day x
1. Start to deep condition the hair at least six months before the wedding. Go for products that are meant for repair like Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask – these sorts of masks are brilliant at putting back moisture and life into your mane. Use them at least once a week.
2. Try to start putting together an idea of what you want for your wedding hair either by making a collage or Pinterest board. Now, do you need to grow/colour or cut your hair to gain that style? If you do then start making plans to be able to achieve the style you want.
3. If your hair colour needs a little fine tuning then think about root touch-ups or subtle highlights around this time too. That way the colour has time to develop and for it to feel like ‘you’. Don’t book in a colour appointment too close to the wedding. Instead, have your last colour about four weeks in advance. And always think about going lighter not darker, as this will lift your features and compliment your gown.
4. Start taking onboard more water, fruit and vegetables along with a daily hair supplement such as Hairburst Chewable Heart Hair Vitamins. Not only will this help to plump the skin and reduce wrinkles, but will also encourage your hair to grow and become thicker. Always consult your GP before taking any supplements.
5. Book in for a hair trial. Take the opportunity to experiment with different styles and remember to bring your wedding hair accessories including a veil if required. once your happy with the style, take loads of pictures on your phone to remember the hairstyle and get excited!! x